We are seeking a motivated part-time
to join our team at Czech Air Navigation Institute (CANI) and teach Aviation English.
CANI is a business unit and an integral part of the Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic. We are a modern Air Traffic Management (ATM) training institute with 30 years of experience. We provide training and education to many Air Navigation Service Providers including our company’s personnel.
Qualifications / We require:
- A native speaker of English;
- A teaching qualification (e.g. TEFL, CELTA or degree in ELT) is an advantage;
- Experience in teaching preferred but not required;
- Knowledge of aviation;
- A communicative approach to teaching;
- Flexibility, reliability, responsibility, and friendly personality;
- Creativity is a plus.
- Teaching English for Aviation to Czech as well as foreign air traffic controllers and ATCO students;
- Cooperation on development of teaching materials.
- Work in a very specific and professional environment;
- A supportive and friendly team;
- Help with questions about teaching and methodology;
- Well-equipped classrooms;
- A chance to design your own lessons within a specified syllabus;
- Lesson preparation on our premises or at home;
- Pay rate 400 CZK/hour.
Place of work:
- CANI, K Letišti 934/2, Praha.
- 1. 6. 2023.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates need to send their CV to email@example.com, as soon as possible.
Any request for support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.